Don’t miss the North/Northeast Open Houses on Thursday, 4/19 from 4:00–7:00pm! This is just a sampling of the activities the 46 agencies, studios, shops and workspaces are offering!
• Fiction Tribe is hosting visitors with greenscreen karaoke, and their retro video game systems and libraries
• Global design consultancy, House of Gül is creating a visual journey through the aesthetics of ancient civilizations, from Morocco to India
• Ink Built, a woman-owned boutique architecture and development company with a passion for resolving affordability and equity issues in multi-family housing is treating guests to beer, wine, and catering by DOC/Nonna
• A collaboration of farmers, butchers, creatives, and business people, The Nightwood Society is offering snacks and refreshments in their flexible space is that is part art gallery, part culinary classroom, and part dance party
• Brand and experience design agency, Latitude, is hiring, and hoping to talk with folks about their openings in strategy, creative, production and account service
• Old Friend is rolling up their garage door for a low-pressure, laid-back good time
• Mozilla Firefox invites folks for a conversation around "Open Design," and what that means for the internet—with tons of Firefox swag
Plan your North/Northeast itinerary with the full list here!
You can also start planning for Friday’s Southeast Open Houses.