Friday night is your last chance to get an inside look at Portland's agencies, studios, shops and workspaces, for the Southeast Open Houses! This is just a sampling of the activities on offer at forty-five locations on 4/20 from 4:00–7:00pm.
• Scout Books will show their notebook-making in action with tours of their production floor, doodling at their drawing station, and a little eating and drinking.
• ZENVANZ will host tours of their Adventure Vans, yard games, and specialty cocktails from Olympia Provisions
• The Joinery will open up their 20,000 SF woodshop and showroom for tours of their handcrafted furniture, made in their zero wood waste facility, as well as a silent auction of products made by students from the Sabin-Schellenberg high school
• Paste in Place will share current projects for those interested in data visualization, urban design and cities, or transportation
• Makers store and ceramic products studio, Carter Rose, will offer guests a chance to play with clay, and see a demonstration of hand block-printing on textiles for home decor by a featured store artist, Made on 23rd
• Digital agency, Particle Design, will share their VR experiences, and light food and drinks with the UX community
• Collaborative art making space with artists, illustrators, designers, and printmakers, Magnetic North, is promising a dang good party!
Plan your Southeast itinerary with the full list here!